Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Custom made Wine Racks

Well I would be fool to a say that building a wine rack was an easy chore, its not and they are one a the hardest projects that I have ever done!!

The most challenging, I love to do them and would love to build the perfect one for you.


Here is several shots of the construction process from start to finish..

This one was built for a very special customer of mine that I did about 10k dollars of custom work for. I think the end price from start to finish for this one was right around 2.5k....

If you would like your own built that I can install anywhere, let me know and I will be happy to give you a quote...

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

And the final product installed and looking fabulous if I may say so..


Photobucket


Contact us @:

legendarywoods@yahoo.com

And lets turn your dream into reality


1 comment: